Sunday, November 1, 2009

Well......

Well y'all....I am headin to Columbia for MEPS for the Army National Guard soon.  I am gettin pretty nervous about it.  I don't know why considerin its just one really long physical basically but I'm nervous anyway.  They are puttin me up in a hotel for tonight then the actual MEPS is tomorrow.  They are gonna do all kinds of stuff but I don't know what exactly.  My recruiter is gonna tell me on the way to Columbia.  So by tomorrow night (unless they find somethin that needs to be waivered and I have to go back) I will be an American Soldier...........oh boy......LOL!  I can do this!  I think I will be the first soldier in my family...but I'm not sure.  At least I'm still followin the military path my family has made!  Wish me luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know that your grandfather was in the Army Air Corps in WWII.

    ReplyDelete