Monday, December 20, 2010

One Last Chance

Ok so Sebastian has gone to a trainer in upstate SC.  This trainer is a natural horsemanship trainer.  I really beleive the issues I am havin with Sebastian is all mental with him.  So I'm really hopin that this trainer can fox his brain.  The good thing is that this trainer doesn't do the normal "you send your horse to me for thirty days of trainin and I'll ride him four days a week".  No he actually puts thirty days of ridin on them.  So Sebastian may be gone for a month and a half to two months.  So thats a good thing.  But I have to admit I miss him.  It was hard watchin him drive off.  I feel guilty at the same time but I know this is whats best.  I don't know what more to do with him after this.  If he comes back and I still don't feel safe ridin him then I am givin him to Christina (my trainer) as long as she still wants him.  So everyone cross your fingers please?  I don't wanna give him away cause he is my baby and I love him.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment