Tuesday, August 25, 2009

LONG TIME NO WRITE

Hey y'all! Sorry its been so long! Life has been nothin but crazy! You would think I would get used to it by now. I moved out of my parents house into a town house right between ladson, goose creek, and north charleston. I have been there since the first of August. I like it. I live with two other people soon to be three. I have to admit I can't wait till this lease is up though so that I can get my own place and not have roommates. They are laid back and everything but sometimes they are too laid back and of course I am always doin somethin. I gave Dixie to my parents. When we tried splittin up the three dogs they went berserk! I am gettin a new dog this week sometime. Sebastian has been better but he has also been worse. He and I are takin a break from jumping for awhile. I have decided I really want him to have a good foundation in collection, impulsion, and general training so we are goin to be doin dressage for a good while. Once we have the muscle, control, collection, and impulsion we will go back to jumping but we will continue to do combined training. I am still goin to school for Law Enforcement and Crime Scene Investigation. I am looking for a job to replace Whirlin Waters. If anyone knows of anythin please let me know asap! Especially if it deals with animals! Anyway...I'm gonna eat my lunch before I head into class. I will try to keep this updated better but forgive me if it gets to be a while. My life is a whirlwind!

No comments:

Post a Comment