Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Few More

I'm at school and in between classes so I am bored.  I am lovin the weather we are havin right now.  Its nice to be able to sit out in my truck between classes and not have to run my AC so I don't die.  I'm almost ready for it to start coolin off.  Not much though.  Low 70's High 60's would be perfect.  I have turned off the AC in my house for now and have opened all the windows.  Our house is stayin at about 73 which is amazing.  I can guarantee you once the temperature starts droppin I am turnin off the AC permanantly and openin windows and investin in box fans.  I can't wait!

Dakoda is settlin in nice.  He is startin to eat a little more so I'm not as worried.  He didn't take up as much of the bed last night either.  He did step on my stomach early early this mornin.  That is one heavy dog.  LOL!  He has his wellness checkup tomorrow so we will weight him then.  I have to admit...I'm never owned a dog that was over 30 pounds.  This is a first for me.  Anyway here are a few more pics of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment