Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lesson and News

My lesson on Sunday went ok.  I got really frustrated though cause it seemed like Bastian and I just were not on the same page the whole time.  He kept runnin my leg into the fence and everythin.  Finally Holly got on and then things started clickin I think.  I got back on and he seemed to do a good deal better.  He is really startin to move into the frame we want from him.  Hopefully I'll have time to ride him tomorrow so we can work on it.

Now for the news.  I am gettin my new dog today!  He is a male and about 1-3 years old.  I am gettin him from the Goose Creek SPCA.  He is pure white and I think supposed to be a very fluffy dog but he is body clipped right now except for his tail.  That is definately fluffy!  LOL!  The card on his cage said Spitz/Mix but it didn't say what type of Spitz.  I have never heard of this breed before so I got online and did research (y'all know me...wanna know everythin about everythin) and there and mutiple types.  The one I think he might be is the japanese spitz.  Here is a link on them...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Spitz.  I am gettin him today after school.  I will get pics up as soon as I can of him!  Now I need to come up with a new name for him.  I don't like his name now which is "Adam".  So if anyone has any ideas let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment