Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tryin Real Hard but I Need Help

So I am tryin real hard to get a second horse.  And he isn't just any second horse I really want this horse but he is with New Vocations and I don't wanna risk loosin him while I am in trainin for the military.  So I am tryin to get him before I leave.  LOL!  And I know my mom who is readin this is gettin ready to freak out on me but I really think this is somethin I have to do.  Once i leave I won't have much to worry about financially.  As long as I find a cheap place until I get back and buy my out land I will be fine.  This horse looks to have major potential and I think he would be a good horse for my sister to ride until she gets one of her own.  I'm tryin to keep her busy and out of trouble and offer her money on the side by takin care of my horses so that she can still earn money but can focus on school.  It would be way better for her that way.  And no taxes get taken out!  And she loves it!  Who can ask for more?  But anyway so I figure his adoption fee is $200.00 and so I figure I need to come up with less than $400.00 by April but I want to come up with $400.00 to give me a little play room.  So if anyone knows of any cheap farms (maximum board of $150.00) basically like a back yard kind of place please let me know!  I really wanna do this for myself and my sister and I am hoping this will be the start of my equine career!  If anyone has any work they need done around the house or farm let me know and I will come work for you to come up with the money!  If y'all have any ideas what so ever on how I can come up with $400.00 by April please please please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know of some place that might suit what you need. There is no ring but its 3-4 acres and a 2 stall barn. I kept my old pony there or awhile. Last I heard the 2 spots were open since the womans 40something year old had died. There is an add at Mt. Ps Hunnter's Green I think. Its on Guerins Bridge near the Theraputic riding place.

    And I lovelovelove New Vocations. Who's the lucky horse?

    ReplyDelete