Sunday, October 24, 2010

Somebody's In Trouble

So Christina took Sebastian to the Tall Pines Horse Show this weekend...yea...he did exactly what I thought he was gonna do.  Every class she rode him in he had an explosian which put them in last place in two out of three classes.  The third class she had to disqualify herself because she was worried about the safety of the other horses and riders.  He also broke his lead rope while attached to the trailer and ran around the show grounds at the end of the day.  I completely expected this out of him....it really is ridiculous.  Maybe I should sell him to Christina?  It's been playin in my mind lately.  I don't know.  I really don't want to though because if we could get him to calm down he has such great potential!  UUUGGGHHHH why does he have to be so aggravatin?!

No comments:

Post a Comment