Monday, February 22, 2010

ROUND....DOES ANYONE REMEMBER?

Here we go again.  after taking a couple months off of riding...again...I finally got on Sebastian again yesterday!  We lunged for about 20 minutes though before I got on him and I got on him in the roundpen (I wasn't takin any chances).  We only walked and trotted though.  He gave me a little attitude when it came time for me to ask for the trot but I pushed him through it.  He actually, at the end before I decided to quit, went into the perfect dressage form!  His back was round, his head was down, his nose was tucked in, and he was soooo smooth I felt like I was doin a sittin trot on a cloud!  It was perfect.  When he did that I was debatin on whether to push for the canter or not...until I got a sign.  The gate to the round pen swung completely open!  So I took the sign to heart, turned his head away from the open gate and dismounted.  He did alot better then  I though he would!  Unfortuantely I can't get out there today but we will see what we get accomplished tomorrow!

By the way life is crazy so when I don't write on here regularly please don't hate me!  lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment