Thursday, February 25, 2010

So...............

I think my horse is a faker!  lol!  i think he has learned that if he is "lame" he doesn't have to work so he acts like an idiot, makes himself "lame", walk all "owwiee" when I'm around, but canters and gallops in the pasture like there is no tomorrow!

So I had a lesson on him today and we worked on over-correctin his head, leg yeilding, and half halts all at the walk, trot, and canter and he did perfect!  It was like he hadn't had a three month break!  Not even a single toss of the head!  It felt amazing!  He got all of his transitions perfect and Shelly says what I have always known which is he has a lot of potential!  So from now on I will not beleive him when he shows "lameness" and I will just take it easy just in case!  I can't wait for my next lesson!  Today felt SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO good!

My faith in him has been restored!  I am not selling him!

No comments:

Post a Comment