Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We Will See

I'm gonna try to get on Sebastian again today if the weather permits but I have a couple things I need to take care of first today so hopefully it doesn't start rainin.  I'm gonna ask him to canter today and hopefully I get a good response.

I had a job interview yesterday (on the spot so its a good thing I dressed really nice) at the Banfeild Vet Clinic in West Ashley.  I also sent an email out to a barn that is hiring (though I don't know which barn it is) and I am gonna send them my resume today once my mom and I are don't workin on it.  So cross your fingers and say a prayer that I get one of those jobs please!  I sent out other emails to other places but those are kinda like last resort places.  I really don't wanna work there if I don't have to.  So hopefully I get the barn job or Banfeild!  Hooah!

No comments:

Post a Comment