Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Day

Well guys I am still sick so once again I didn't get to do anythin with Sebastian :(. I did go out there today to give him his medication and guess who I ran into. Christine from Tuxbury! I worked with her at the last SCPtHA and we got to talkin and realized she knew Sebastian! So I took her out to Sebastian's pasture to say hi to him and everythin! She might be able to get me a job out at Tuxbury but I have two other barn jobs, a regular full time job for the summer, school, housework, and a horse to take care of, not to mention workin the SCPtHA shows, and competin myself so I don't know what kind of schedule I can manage to pull off! LOL! Oh well, she and I will talk and see what can be done! But it turns out I will be workin with her from now on at the SCPtHA shows! Wish me luck on workin out a schedule for all these jobs and everythin I have to do!

3 comments:

  1. What was Christine up to out at Rose Court?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was meetin Ken Moody there for him to do work on a mare's hooves. I think it's one of the mares she is trainin but I'm not sure. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better, Karin. :(

    ReplyDelete