Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yesterday

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! It was absolute mayhem all day! Anyway I am feelin a little better. I'm at about 85% right now. Yesterday I had a lesson and I was at about 70%. I feel bad for Holly! She was gettin so frustrated with me cause I just was not concentratin and my body wouldn't work with me how I needed it to and it was just a bunch of frustration! Holly had to actually yell at me a couple times becuase things she was sayin just wasn't registerin but in the end it all worked out and we got a flyin lead change out of Sebastian! I also got to move Sebastian from the back pasture (quarintine pasture) up to the front geldin pasture! Everythin went nice and smooth! A couple of the horses chased Sebastian but seein how he is a thoroughbred and trained to race he got away! LOL! It was sooooo cute to watch though! They all accepted him real good into their herd! But I think thats all for now! Later!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad. You've been with me almost a year now, and this was the first time I've had to yell.

    ReplyDelete