Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Blog!!!

Hey Y'all!

This is officially the first post on Sebastian's and My life together! So I will catch everyone up in this one!

Sebastian
Sebastian is my six year old 15.3 hand thoroughbred geldin. He is a dark bay but for some reason is a registered black. His show name is Coastal Breeze. I bought him from Holly Waller April 1, 2009 but have been workin with him since October 2008. He is an ex-race horse and I am working on retrainin him as a hunter/jumper. Sebastian LOVES to jump! I am also goin to have Kaisja come and teach Sebastian dressage! I am sooooo excited! He has alot of potential...I can not wait to see how far he he goes!

Karin
My name is Karin and I am 19 years old. I have been ridin horses since I was eight years old and started takin lessons when I was in eigth grade at Heritage Hall Stables. I had a really bad riding accident in August of 2006 that stopped me from riding until September of 2008. At that point I started takin lessons with Holly Waller. She is very understanding and is very patient with me and I appreciate her so much for it.

Well I think thats it! I'll post regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment