Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Doin alot better

The swellin around the laceration has gone almost completely down. It is still slightly sensitive to touch. I just keep cleanin it with a betadine scrub then spray a betadine/water solution into and cover it with a topical cream and am giving him bute. He seems to be movin fine on it so I'm not worried about it anymore. In fact Erin is goin to do some light riding on him on Friday and I will have a light riding lesson on Saturday. Overall he seems to be doin better though! I tell ya what though...when I got that phone call from Rob my heart sank! Thank god its over though! Thats about all the news though!

I am almost done with my second semester of college! I have two more exams this week then I'm done. Both of them are tomorrow. Wish me luck!

2 comments: