Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Back to Ridin

Bastian and I are now back to ridin after havin about two weeks off. We are only allowed to walk and trot but we still found stuff to work on. Today he and I worked on a nice sittin trot pace. I also worked on no stirrup work to strengthen my legs up. He kept actin strange though and I'm gonna just assume its from him bein in a slight amount of pain cause of his hocks. He tried boltin and buckin a few times but I was able to keep him under control. I rode in a dressage saddle for the first time today and OMG it was weird! Holly said it will help my equitation alot though so I will hang in there for a while. It'll just take a little while to get used to.

So I am now the person with a million jobs. Here is what I have to do...
Feed horses out at Entropy Farms-Monday, Wednesday, Friday and alternate between Thursday and Saturday.
Drag pastures out at Rose Court every three to four days.
Work for the Pinto Horse Association Horse Shows one weekend a month.
Full time worker at Whirlin Waters Monday through Friday.
Part time worker at Wild Wings of North Charleston three nights a week.
Full time student takin online courses over the summer.
Ridin lesson once a week.
Compete in as many shows as I can.
Ride Sebastian four days minimum a week.
Clean my parents house as well as cook occasionally.
Not to mention try to find time for a social life and sleepin.
This is my life now. It is gonna suck but I gotta do what I have to inorder to provide for my horse, pay my mom back the money I owe her, and work on movin out of my parents house. LOL! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment