Monday, May 11, 2009

Definately Need Help

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I'm in trouble. Why does money have to be so hard to come by? ugh! Ok...so I was supposed to work the Pinto Horse Show on the ninth. Well that mornin I woke up at 0400 hours and got sick so I couldn't go. So I lost a hundred dollars that I had put in my budget. Not only that but I had to pay a butt load of money to get tags and registration for my truck I bought as well as pay the property taxes on it. That was one hundred and forty five dollars total. Then mother's day stuff. Not to mention to unexpected strangels vaccination and Sebastian throwin his shoes, comin up lame, and slicin himself up I had to buy all kinds of stuff for that. So many un-planned things has happened this month that it has really put me in a hole big time. As it is I am goin to be one hundred dollars short for June's board and I have the vet comin out to give Sebastian his fall vaccinations. I've had to cancel takin Bastian to the beach already cause I can't afford that on top of everythin. I'm screwed to say the least. Any one have any ideas? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment