Sunday, May 24, 2009

La Da Di Da

Last night I helped Erin (E3) finish feedin a little before I soaked Sebastian's foot. Erin (E3) had put Sebastian in the arena with her mare Emily after they were done eatin. That was before I got there. She said that they were cute together trottin beside each other and once they settled down they grazed together. Thats how they were when I showed up at the barn. Rob got a new lab puppy so while I was meetin Autumn I looked at Sebastian and saw that he was chasin a cat. The poor thing! The cat I mean. LOL! I hollared at Sebastian to leave the cat alone. Like he listened to me! LOL! It was cute though! The new puppy is adorable and Molly (the older dog that has been there forever) doesn't like the new puppy. She tries to stay as far away as possible. All the animals out there are too cute! Anway thats all I got for now. I was postin anyway mainly cause I'm bored. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment