Thursday, May 21, 2009

Not Again!!!

Are you kiddin me?! Sebastian is now lame on his front left leg. It might be an abcess. You know I am really gettin sick and tired of everythin goin wrong. Can I not have a break? I mean what the bloody hell! I'm really beginnin to wonder if all this is worth it...unfortunatly I'm too stubborn to give up. My emotions and mentality can't take much more of this. Atleast the vet comes out tomorrow for Sebastian's hock injections anyways and he will look at his front leg then.

3 comments:

  1. Have faith! Things will work out. Just take things slow. And don't forget, you always have me and the rest of the family to back you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was wondering if you adopted him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karin BillingsleyMay 22, 2009 at 5:20 PM

    I bought him from Holly Waller in April. She adopted him from New Vocations a year prior to when I bought him.

    ReplyDelete