Thursday, May 14, 2009

OMFG!

Can we say...the worst day ever? Yes I can! Cause I had it today! Holly and Me both! We had to go through today together and I swear we were both about to just curl up in little balls and suck our thumbs! It started with I was supposed to have a ridin lesson today early early early cause she need my help gettin Mary's horses to the vet. Well we get Bastian out of the pasture and he and I are walkin in front of Holly and she decides that we should put him in the round pen cause he still looks off. Sure enough he is still lame. So much for things lookin up. So Holly calls Shambley Equine for me while I'm gettin his stall ready for him to go on stall rest again. They said I could bring him in today. So we went and got Mary's horses and got on the interstate and blew the tread on a tire on the trailer. Great! Perfect! So we cruise down the interstate at a whoppin 20mph until we get to the exit for my barn. Then gettin everythin done inorder to change the damn tire took half the damn day. Needless to say Sebastian now has to wait to go to the vet on Monday. Holly got all the tires replaced and Mary's horses taken care of so we should not have any problems on Monday. Hopefully. I can't beleive this. You know I'm beginnin to wonder why I do all this. Its all so aggravatin and things very rarely go right or smooth. Why do I bother? *sigh* I'm sure my horse will remind me soon why I love this crazy world we call horses. He always does but honestly I don't know how much more I can take. I need a break. It seems like its never goin to end. I don't have the finances to support all of this all of a sudden either. Just wish me luck for Monday. Hopefully its nothin too bad. Looks like I'm not gonna have a sound horse for awhile though. If anyone has any ideas, advice, words of wisdom, or anythin?

1 comment:

  1. Just remember that it is always darkest before the dawn. Things will start looking up soon. Have faith!!!

    ReplyDelete