Friday, May 22, 2009

Vet Visit

Dr. Miller came out today to do Sebastian's hock injections. He also checked his front left hoof and he thinks that it is an abcess. So I am supposed to soak Sebastian's foot twice a day for thirty minutes until the abcess comes to head and heals. Dr. Miller said that this should take three to five days so hopefully my horse will be back to normal by a weeks time but with my luck here lately I'm not gettin my hopes up. Poor Sebastian was so doped up on sedation that his head practically touched the ground, his bottom lip was droopin, and I had his foot soakin and he didn't even fuss about it. It was very entertainin actually. It made things alot easier havin him on sedatation though I have to admit! Here is a pic of my goofy boy from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment