Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lesson Time!!!

Yesterday Sebastian and I had a lesson. Since we still didn't want to push him becuase of his injuries we only did flat work. Holly worked on me trustin him more and actually made me canter around without any reins and my hands above my head! It was actually really fun! But we need better leg steering power! LOL! We were all over the arena! Sebastian also thinks that Holly is break spot! LOL! While I still didn't quite have my reins he went to her and stop from the canter suddenly. It was kinda funny. Gotta work on that I think. LOL! Holly got on after my lesson to do some trainin on him in flyin lead changes. He didn't get it even once this time. I don't know if he was bein stubborn or if he forgot in one week what a flyin change is. Oh well...I have homework to work on this week to try to get him ready for flyin changes so maybe the next lesson when Holly does a trainin session again!

No comments:

Post a Comment