Thursday, May 7, 2009

Here We Go Again

Well I was supposed to have a lesson today. Fifteen minutes into it we had to stop becuase Sebastian all of a sudden came up lame. There was no heat and no swellin so we don't know what is goin on. So he is on stall rest for a few days which he is gonna hate but it needs to be done. This is gettin to be ridiculous. In three weeks he has thrown a shoe and sliced himself up, thrown his other shoe, and gone lame. I don't know whats goin on but its startin to drive me crazy! People always say that bad things happen in three's so hopefully my three with him are done...at least for awhile.

On a lighter note...looks like Sebastian and I are doin the May 30th Sea Islan Horse Show. Erin will be competin on him also so wish us luck! We are also hopin to take him to Seabrook to do some trainin with him on the beach. I am only goin with plans to do ground work but if he get on and ride I wont complain either! Don't worry when one of us is not workin with him then the other will play photographer! So expect pictures! Wish us luck with everything!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I know what you mean about the 3's. Things will start getting better really soon. :)

    ReplyDelete