Saturday, May 23, 2009

Good Day Today! Finally!

I went out to the barn today to take care of Sebastian. He was actually really cute and entertainin today! I get the feelin that things are finally gonna start lookin up for us. I just feel more optimistic! I soaked his foot this mornin and it looks like there is a little bit of a difference so hopefully it will come to head soon! Sebastian did really good just standin in the wash stall with his foot in a bucket of water and epsom salt with his lead rope thrown over his back. He stood there and gave me no problems while I groomed him like that for half an hour! I was really surprised actually! He normally gives me a hard time! I mixed some water and red gatorade together for him, just for the hell of it, and he was soooo funny. He would drink and he liked it so much he would put his muzzle in it so far some of it would go up his nose and he'd jerk his head up and stick his lips in the air! It was too cute! Here are some pics I took of Bastian and me to pass the last ten minutes we had to soak his foot.



No comments:

Post a Comment