Sunday, May 17, 2009

This Is Gettin Old

Tommorow Holly and I will be takin Sebastian and Riley to the vet. I don't know what all the vet will do or say so I'm kinda nervous. Wish us luck though. I just can't help but wonder if a horse can only be lame at the trot. Cause he isn't at the walk and when I let him into the arena to graze he canters/gallops off and continues until he is tired. He even adds in some bucks and everythin. He is gettin so rude also. I'm doin my best at keepin his manners in check but how do you do that when you can't make them work if need be? All I gotta say if Murphey needs to leave me alone! This has been lastin for almost a week now and I'm tired of everythin goin wrong. I hope I have the strength to get through all of this without havin some kind of break down.

No comments:

Post a Comment